We strive to provide a popular reading, viewing, and listening collection; your requests and suggestions help us to select titles of interest to you.
- Fiction – mysteries, romance novels, thrillers, and historical fiction
- Non-fiction – biographies, cooking, self-help, travel, crafts, and computers
- Audio books – fiction, non-fiction, and biographies, in CD and MP3 formats.
- Large Print – fiction, non-fiction, and biographies
- Young Adult fiction and Graphic Novels
- Emerging and early literacy books – picture books, easy readers, and junior fiction and non-fiction
- DVDs – feature films, TV series, and documentaries for adults and kids of all ages and interests
- Newspapers – West Australian, The Australian, The South-West Times and the Bunbury Herald
- Magazines – consumer information (Choice), celebrities (New Idea), gardening (ABC Gardening Australia), cooking (Taste), health (Women’s Health and Men’s Health), and more
Browse the collections at either the Eaton or Dardanup libraries, and be sure let us know if we’re meeting your reading interests.