Think you know libraries? Think again.
The Shire of Dardanup Library Service is alive with an explosive program of FREE events for all ages and interests.
Expert presenters, musicians, gamers, authors, entertainers and more.
For the complete list of upcoming workshops, please click on the What’s On link below.
- Lifestyle Make life better – managing money, organic gardening, sustainable living, nutrition, meditation
- CultureExpand your mind – arts, crafts, music, languages, cultural differences
- Social ActivityMeet new friends – games, trivia, community groups
- iTechGet your tech on – ebooks, social media, computer skills, 3d drawing, website design
- ReadingShare a love of books –storytime, author visits, bookclubs
- KinderDevelop a love of books – 0-4 age group
- KidsNurture early readers – 5-9 age group
- Pre-TeensDiscovering new directions 10 – 12 age group
- Young AdultsInspire young minds – 13-17 age group
- Adults Youth and Adults – 18 and over
- SeniorsNever stop learning – for seniors