Shire of Dardanup libraries are a community space in Eaton (in partnership with the Eaton Community College) and Dardanup townsites where everyone is welcome.
Among our services we offer;
- PCs with internet access
- Photocopying, scanning, and printing
- Audio books
Our commitment is to ensure your visit is a pleasant and satisfying experience.
You can expect to:
- Feel welcome and at ease in a pleasant environment.
- Have access to a broad range of resources and information.
- Be clearly and efficiently directed to the services you require.
- Receive friendly and prompt assistance.
- Receive service in confidence and without bias.
- Be treated with respect and courtesy.
- Know your privacy is protected.
We ask you to assist us by:
- Being considerate of other library visitors and respect their rights. (Parents, guardians and carers always remain responsible for those in their care, their actions and behaviour)
- Treating staff with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Treating the library’s facilities and property with care.
- Obeying the Library’s Conditions of Use.
- Using your membership card to borrow items or use library facilities.
- Complying with any reasonable request from library staff.
Borrow, renew and reserve
Want to borrow from the library? Don’t forget to bring your library card.