Come along and join the weekly fun, explore your creativity, challenge yourself and meet new friends with Lego Club. Each week we have a different theme or challenge to get kids’ minds and hands to explore new concepts and ideas.
It’s not all about play though. Lego Club offers a lot of benefits for children and their development:
- Help children bond: Lego Club provides the opportunity to build friendships kids wouldn’t have otherwise built and break down walls for children who are shy or have impairments.
- Encourage teamwork: Communication and teamwork are put to the test with each new build, allowing children to work at these important skills in a fun setting.
- Enhance learning: From lessons in design to behaviour management – there is a lot to be learned from the world’s most popular plastic bricks.
- Teaches problem solving: Each new build must be approached with creativity and persistence and requires a skill set beyond simply following instructions.
- Spark ideas: Let children loose on a pile of Lego bricks and watch the ideas start flooding in.
Lego Club runs every Thursday at 3:30pm so read the Lego Club rules and come down and have a go. No bookings required.
If you would like further information on Lego Club or any of our services please contact us.