Our online library makes browsing, borrowing, and renewing even more convenient.
Members of Shire of Dardanup Library can now renew items on their accounts from their own computer or mobile device through our online catalogue.
Step 1 | Login to your account
- Access our online catalogue.
- Select Login at the top of the screen.
- Enter your library card barcode number and your PIN. If you are unsure of your PIN, please contact us.
Step 2 | Renew your items
- Select My Account at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Checkouts tab to reveal your current items.
- Select the item to be renewed by clicking the checkbox next to it.
- Select Renew at the bottom of your listed items and then select Yes to confirm.
- Your items have now been renewed. You will see the new return date beside the item.
Did this help? If you would like any further assistance or please contact us to talk to one of our friendly staff.