Our online library allows you to browse, select, and hold items from home.
Members of Shire of Dardanup Library can browse our library catalogue and hold items from their own computer or mobile device through our online catalogue. We can even deliver them to you. If you would like to more information about our Home Delivery Service, please click here.
Step 1 | Login to your account
- Access our online catalogue.
- Select Login at the top of the screen.
- Enter your library card barcode number and your PIN. If you are unsure of your PIN, please contact us.
Step 2 | Place a hold
- Search for an item using the search bar. You can search by title, subject, or author.
- When you have found an item, check it is available at Eaton Library and select Place Hold.
- Select Eaton as the collection library, select Place Hold, and OK to confirm. The item will now be held and delivered to you on our next service to your area.
Step 3 | Check your Hold
- Select My Account at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Holds tab to view and edit your currently held items.
Did this help? If you would like any further assistance or would like to know more about our home delivery service, please contact us to talk to one of our friendly staff.