What You Need
- An Internet connection via PC, Mac or select mobile devices.
- A valid library card.
- A valid personal email account.
- For tablets and smartphones, the free BorrowBox app available through our website, iTunes App Store or Google Play (this download process is detailed later in this guide)
How it Works
Step 1: Login
- Go to our website at library.dardanup.wa.gov.au
- Under the eLibrary dropdown menu click on BorrowBox eAudiobooks
- Read through the overview on the BorrowBox information page and click on the link where indicated.
- Enter your personal account details:
- Barcode – the 14-digit number found on your library card (in uppercase)
- Password – the last four digits from your barcode.
Step 2: Search
- Search, browse and discover our great collection 24/7, by title, author or category, read extracts, listen to excerpts and more.
Step 3: Borrow
- Confirm your choice or reserve a title for later.
Step 4: Download
- Download the complete eAudiobook instantly. When reserved titles are ready to download we’ll email you.
Step 5: Enjoy
- Enjoy listening to the most popular eAudiobooks from your favourite Australian and international authors everywhere you go.
Step 6: Revisit
- We’re always adding new titles, so visit often and make the most of your library membership.
Tablets and smartphones – Getting the Borrow Box app
You can use the BorrowBox mobile app to borrow and enjoy eAudiobooks on your iPad or Android device.
Step 1: Getting the BorrowBox app
Download the app from one of the following:
Step 2: Create your BorrowBox account
- When it has downloaded, open the Borrow Box app, enter ‘Dardanup Library Services’ as your library.
- As outlined earlier, enter your library barcode number and then the last four digits of your barcode again as your password.
Step 3: Search, borrow, download and enjoy
- Through the app you can search, borrow and download from our catalogue. Once it is downloaded you can listen at your convenience.
You are now signed into your BorrowBox account and can borrow up to 4 books at a time for up to 2 weeks. You can renew up to two times.
PLEASE NOTE: While eAudiobooks will be returned automatically from your mobile app, you will need to remove downloads manually from your computer or laptop.