Meet Libby – The new Overdrive
Our new Libby app is the easiest way to get started with e-books and audiobooks from Shire of Dardanup Library Services.
Libby is available for Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), and Windows 10.
- Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more cards for each library.
- Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space.
- All your loans and holds are consolidated on a single shelf.
- Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab.
- Positions, bookmarks, and notes are kept in sync across your devices.
Install the Libby app from your device’s app store.
Open Libby and find your library. You can search by library name, suburb, or postcode.
Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title. When prompted, sign in with a valid library card number and pin (please see our lovely staff if you require your pin)
Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app automatically when you’re connected to Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you’re offline.
From your Shelf, you can:
- Tap Open book or Open audiobook to start reading or listening to a title.
If you need more help with Libby, please visit our library and we will be happy to help. Happy reading!