TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHO MAY ENTER
This competition is open to any person except for employees, Councillors of the Shire of Dardanup and their immediate families. People living outside the Shire of Dardanup are encouraged to enter. The more the merrier.
Enter as many times as you like. Each entry must adhere to the conditions of entry.
The Shire of Dardanup will determine winners’ eligibility by prize draw in its sole discretion.
Shire of Dardanup may remove any posts, comments or activity it deems unacceptable.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Each entry requires you to,
- Borrow ten (10) items.
- Comment the phrase “Chocoholic Bookworm” on the Facebook Easter Competition post.
Easter chocolate hamper to the value of $60
HOW TO ENTER
- Borrow ten (10) items within in the month of March and go to our Shire of Dardanup Facebook Page and comment “Chocoholic Bookworm” on the Easter Competition post.
- All entries must be received by 5.30pm, Tuesday, 27th March 2018.
- Competition runs from 8am, Thursday 1st March 2018 and will be drawn Wednesday 28th March 2018.
- Winner notified and announced on the Shire of Dardanup Library Services Facebook page.
- The selection of the winner is final and negotiation will not be entered into.
- Competition winner must arrange to have prizes collected from Eaton Community Library by Friday 6th April 2018.
- By liking the Easter Competition post you enter and agree that this promotion is in no way associated with, administered by, or endorsed by Facebook; and acknowledge a complete release of Facebook by your participation